I had some problems with feeds, which I think have been resolved. You might have to sign up again for RSS feeds. Email and Networked Blogs should be working.
Because things were confusing, I’m going to repeat the rules. More elaborate details are here. And, because of the glitches, all entries as of May 12th are counted, even if they weren’t exactly “right.” DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS JUNE 10TH
1. Follow the blog in some fashion.
2. Sign up for my Newsletter
When you’ve done these 2 steps, use the Contact Form to let me know you’re entering. Put “Nook Contest” in the subject line. It’s fine if you’ve already done these; just be sure to send me the message so I know to add you to the contest!
Optional: (for extra entries)
1. Leave a comment on any blog post. Include the words “Nook Contest” in your comment.
2. Answer the Nook questions using the Contact form. These questions will appear in various posts throughout the month.
3. Leave a review of any of my books at Amazon or Barnes & Noble. Use the Contact form to point me to it.